A practical guide to cloud services including extended hybrids and application integration using Azure, Office 365 and VDI architectures
Thursday 26 March 2015
What are the real-world challenges and opportunities presented to the legal sector by cloud computing?
VESK are bringing together experts in the field of cloud computing to discuss practical issues and solutions for the successful exploitation of cloud technology services. The agenda will cover a broad range of issues from legal and compliance to practical implementation and integration options.
The event will be followed by a drinks reception.
Topics and speakers include:
The cloud computing market Tony Bland – Technology Consultant and Strategist
• Potential benefits and perceived barriers to cloud
• Comparison of current market offerings
Cloud: Legal , regulatory and contractual issues Frank Jennings – Cloud & Commercial Lawyer at Wallace LLP
• What the SRA do and don’t say
• Key issues to consider relating to data privacy, data protection and data sovereignty
• Cloud contracts (service level agreements, service credits, provider insolvency etc.
Workplace of the future John Spencer – Director of Systems Engineering Citrix UK
• Businesses are looking to deliver to mobile users at-the-office experience, mobilise legacy apps and new business processes while ensuring security and compliance. Citrix will demonstrate how they can achieve these goals by delivering the workplace of the future, today, on personal and corporate devices that will increase user productivity and enable business transformation.
If you are planning to exploit cloud, are just interested in keeping one step ahead of the competition or would just to like meet with colleagues from the legal IT sector then why not join us at the Eight Club Moorgate on Thursday 26th March 2015?
Spaces for this event are limited and allocated on a first come basis.