A practical guide to how cloud computing can deliver transformational change to your IT department and significantly change the value you accrue from your investment in technology
Thursday 26 March 2015
What are the real-world opportunities presented to the legal sector by cloud computing?
VESK are bringing together experts in the field of cloud computing to discuss why cloud computing could bring transformational change to your business. The agenda will cover a number of topics but will focus on the business benefits that the adoption of cloud offers to law firms going forward.
Topics and speakers include:
The cloud computing market James Mackie – CEO VESK
• What is cloud computing
• Example cloud solutions
• Demo of VESK Legal Office (VLO) – James Mackie
Cloud: Legal , regulatory and contractual issues Frank Jennings – Cloud & Commercial Lawyer at Wallace LLP
• What the SRA do and don’t say
• Key issues to consider relating to data privacy, data protection and data sovereignty
• Cloud contracts (service level agreements, service credits, provider insolvency etc.)
The impact of cloud on legal technology Simon Thompson – Managing Director Change Harbour
• The market context for technology and the legal sector
• Benefits/barriers of cloud
• Transforming the impact of your IT investment
If you are planning to exploit cloud, are just interested in keeping one step ahead of the competition or would just to like meet with colleagues then why not join us at the Eight Club Moorgate on Thursday 26th March 2015?